Saturday 3 May 2014

New place to buy and new purchases

So today I went to downtown Barrie for a bit, decided to take a gander in a local bookstore down there called Bell, Book & Candle, on Dunlop St E. Found they have a lot of fictionand some philosophy hidden in the back I think I'm going to end up reading from.

After the BB&C I took a trip up to Georgian Mall to the Coles store there and since I already have bookmarks in 7 books here right now, I decided I would have a gander through what is available for the future of the Z13 Book Club. Unfortunately for my visa balance they were having a promotional sale in which they were handing out vouchers where if you bought a card you could win a percentage rebate on your purchase. How could I say no? I always have more books than I could ever hope to read.

I now own 2 new books you can expect to see in the lineup: History's Lost Treasures (Eric Chaline) and Dead Sea Scrolls: their history and myths revealed (John DeSalvo Ph.D.)

I expect to see Dead Sea Scrolls reviewed after The Che Guevara Story

Keep tuned,

Horace

No comments:

Post a Comment