Saturday 19 April 2014

New purchases

Hey, so I went out to the mall today because I wanted another John Green novel and also because I wanted some beef pad sew. So I hit up Cole's Bookstore in the mall and bought Paper Towns by John Green and The Story of Che Guevara by Lucia Alvarez de Toledo.

Having just finished reading Looking For Alaska by John Green I was really in the mood for more John Green, even though it's teen fiction and I haven't been a teen for seven years. Anyways I've had Paper Towns for about four hours now and I'm already five chapters into it. At this rate my review of Paper Towns is likely to come out before my review of Looking for Alaska. I think my professional side may prevent that from happening though. :P

Anyways, stay tuned for Looking For Alaska this weekend, and maybe Paper Towns next weekend.


-Horace

No comments:

Post a Comment